Icknield Primary School is a one form entry primary academy which forms part of the Anglian Learning Multi-Academy Trust. We are at the heart of a vibrant community in South Cambridgeshire and currently have 202 pupils in school. Children enjoy coming to our school where staff care about them, promote positive behaviour and inspire learning.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and teaching assistant to join our welcoming school who:
- Has some experience of working with children and young people
- Can support colleagues and work together as a team to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils
- Who has a sense of humour and a strong sense of resilience
- Is flexible and adaptable in their approach to creating innovative and engaging activities
- Enjoys working as part of a supportive team
Anglian Learning is a high-performing multi-academy trust responsible for 15 schools in West Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, and Essex, educating over 8,000 pupils and employing more than 1000 staff.
Our vision is for dynamic, empowered learners who thrive and lead in their communities: locally, nationally, and globally. Our schools are at the heart of their communities and as well as providing a broad, rich, and vibrant curriculum to pupils they also provide sporting, community education and other facilities and opportunities to their local community. We are committed to making Anglian Learning a place where everyone feels valued and has equal access to the opportunities our Trust offers. We are always open to discussing flexible working opportunities or making adjustments to ensure you thrive in your role with us.
This job post has expired.