- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Term time
30 hours per week, term time only
Including working 2 out of 5 INSET days each academic year as directed by the school, with availability to work any or all of the remaining 3 INSET days at short notice should the need arise, and for which additional payment will be made
- Contract type
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
- Band C point 4 Pro rata salary £13,285
This role may be attractive to those who may already have experience of / or working with children in any setting and who may therefore have relevant skills and knowledge they wish to develop. Applications are welcome from graduates seeking to gain experience in an educational environment.
Under the guidance of others the Teaching Assistant will:
• Promote and support student access to the curriculum
• Support children in their learning
• Work with class groups, individuals and small groups
• Model and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour
• Have a willingness to by fully involved in the life of the academy
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.