3 days remaining to apply
5 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
5 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
- £16,133.00 to £17,665.00
Teaching Assistant job summary
Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced and effective Teaching Assistant Level 2 based at Barton Moss Primary School, Peel Green, Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant 2 at EYFS/Key Stage 1 with a particular interest and experience in working with children with SEN. They will have undertaken ‘Read, Write Inc’ (RWI) training. They would wish to be involved in all aspects of school life and could build strong relationships with all stakeholders within a Primary School setting. They will also have a Teaching Assistant Level 2 qualification.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Proven experience/practice as a Teaching Assistant Level 2, at EYFS/Key Stage 1
• Experience working with children with SEN
• Training in RWI
• Inspiring motivational skills in themselves and to inspire others
• Excellent literacy, numeracy, and ICT skills
• Excellent skills in team working
• Excellent skills in working with children
• Commitment, flexibility, and enthusiasm
• A desire for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
• A dynamic and developing Multi Academy Trust of schools with a SCITT for career development in teaching and learning.
• Opportunities across the Trust to widen skills, experience, and professional development in a variety of settings.
• Welcome, friendly, and inclusive schools within the Trust
• A committed Trust and School leadership and committed multi school teams.
• Well-motivated pupils
• A Trust committed to staff wellbeing and career development for all.
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting the office manager or calling 0161 921 1840
This Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applying for the job
Using the application form
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.View advert on school website (opens in new tab)
About Barton Moss Community Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 213 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Palace Fields Primary Academy
Badger Close, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2QW
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - EYFS
Green End Primary School
Burnage Lane, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M19 1DR
Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
Matthews Lane, Manchester, M12 4GR
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - Reception
Cringle Brook Primary School
388 Slade Lane, Levenshulme, M19 2HT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester