Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced and effective Teaching Assistant Level 2 based at Barton Moss Primary School, Peel Green, Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant 2 at EYFS/Key Stage 1 with a particular interest and experience in working with children with SEN. They will have undertaken ‘Read, Write Inc’ (RWI) training. They would wish to be involved in all aspects of school life and could build strong relationships with all stakeholders within a Primary School setting. They will also have a Teaching Assistant Level 2 qualification.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Proven experience/practice as a Teaching Assistant Level 2, at EYFS/Key Stage 1
• Experience working with children with SEN
• Training in RWI
• Inspiring motivational skills in themselves and to inspire others
• Excellent literacy, numeracy, and ICT skills
• Excellent skills in team working
• Excellent skills in working with children
• Commitment, flexibility, and enthusiasm
• A desire for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
• A dynamic and developing Multi Academy Trust of schools with a SCITT for career development in teaching and learning.
• Opportunities across the Trust to widen skills, experience, and professional development in a variety of settings.
• Welcome, friendly, and inclusive schools within the Trust
• A committed Trust and School leadership and committed multi school teams.
• Well-motivated pupils
• A Trust committed to staff wellbeing and career development for all.
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting the office manager or calling 0161 921 1840
This Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.