Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, KS1, KS2
33.75 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8.30 – 3.45pm. term time only
SCP3 £18,562 FTE
£14,108.62 pro rata
Start date – ASAP
Advert closing date 22nd March 2021
Castle Academy are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic teaching assistant to work in our friendly and diverse school. We are looking for someone who will support the ethos of the Academy and work supportively with the classroom teachers to ensure the children receive the best education
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous experience of working with children in an educational setting.
• Enjoy being with children and have a real desire to help them achieve.
• Believe all children can do well.
• Be passionate, flexible and proactive in providing a creative and inspiring curriculum for pupils
• Be able to work collaboratively, but can also act with initiative
• Be self-motivated and keen to develop your skills
By working for our Trust, you’ll be able to take advantage of a wealth of professional development and support opportunities, as well as a range of employee benefits.
• Continuous professional development and training opportunities
• Dedicated support from our school improvement team
• Career and leadership opportunities within our growing family of schools
• A Trust employee forum with representatives from across the organisation
• A confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
• Childcare vouchers scheme
• A corporate eye care plan
For more information about these positions please contact Lorna Stockwell on 07500 559281 or email@example.com
EMAT reserve the right to withdraw this advert early should a suitable candidate be found
EMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Applying for the job
For any wquestions regarding the role please call Lorna Stockwell on 07500 559281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively follow the link to apply
https://www.mynewterm.com/school/Castle-Academy/140362/EDV-2021-CA-62893/Teaching-AssistantMore on how to apply
493 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Castle Academy
Castle Academy is a town centre school with pupil progress and achievement for all at the heart of its vision. We have happy, welcoming children who are keen to learn. We are a friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team and a rich vibrant curriculum and excellent facilities. As part of the East Midlands Academy Trust we can provide a network of professional colleagues who are supportive, friendly and experienced. We offer a proactive, forward thinking and exciting journey where everyone deserves to be the best they can be
Our aim is simple, to offer an outstanding education for the pupils in partnership with Parents and Governors.
It is our belief that each individual pupil should receive an education that is rich in terms of knowledge, skills concepts and relationships, developing the ability to challenge and communicate as well as supporting the individual in developing self-confidence and self-belief. We educate our pupils to reach their full potential in an inclusive, happy and secure environment