- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider full-time, term time
- Contract type
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Band 5 SCP 4-6
- Actual salary
- £14235 to £14810
We are looking to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our school.
The successful candidates will be:
• Committed to supporting children’s learning and raising their achievement
• A team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Calm with a positive and confident manner
• Academically able and must have GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or
• Flexible to work with children on a one to one and with small groups as part of a class team.
We can offer:
• A positive and forward-thinking staff team and governing body
• Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A supportive working environment, where your contribution will be valued
• Well-resourced classrooms and excellent outdoor space
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 01274 772175 or email
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Friday 24th September at 12.00pm
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 468 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Cavendish Primary School
Cavendish is an extremely popular school, serving a wide community situated on the outskirts of Eccleshill village. We have an enthusiastic, highly motivated staff, committed to a caring, child-centred ethos. We offer skilled teaching, a rich curriculum and excellent academic standards as well as concentrating on the education of the whole child.
We want all those who become part of our school community, whether a child or an adult, to feel valued, happy, respected and to recognise their role in supporting us to make our school outstanding. Parent engagement and involvement in their child’s life at school is key and we aim to work together with our families to build strong relationships that support this vision.