This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
5 June 2023 at 9am
22 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Part timejobs - 16 - 33.5 hours per week (negotiable), term time only plus 3 days.
- £16,327 - £16,937 Per Annum (33.5 hours, TTO plus 3 days)
- Band 5, SCP 4 – 6
What skills and experience we're looking for
- To support the class teacher in the management of pupils in the classroom, and other senior staff on a range of teaching and learning experiences which deliver an appropriately differentiated and suitably challenging creative curriculum for all pupils whilst meeting statutory requirements.
- Recent and successful experience of providing learning or wellbeing support for children.
- Experience supporting in schools.
What the school offers its staff
Beckfoot Trust schools work in partnership with a shared ambition to provide outstanding education for our students. We highly value the need for psychological safety and belonging and we regularly train all our staff on what that means. We value authenticity and honesty and celebrate what makes individuals and organisations unique. We authentically value staff through specific praise, recognising what they do to make a difference to the lives of young people on a daily basis. We demonstrate we are morally committed to achieving true diversity throughout our whole organisation as well as believing that commonality binds us together. We find ways of reducing unnecessary workload for all and we promote wellbeing and a healthy and safe work environment in all our schools, providing access to wellness advice, lifestyle benefits and free expert and confidential counselling through our employee assistance programme. Beckfoot Trust provides clarity of expectations, always precisely modelling what we want so that there is no ambiguity and gives dedicated time to collective efficacy.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Beckfoot Thornton
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1430 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Beckfoot Thornton website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Beckfoot Thornton
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant (Dovecote Autism Resource Provision)
Bishop Young Church of England Academy
Bishops Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS14 6NU
Educational Teaching Assistant x 4
All Saints Catholic College
Bradley Bar, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 2JT
St Anne's Church of England Academy
Hollin Lane, Manchester, M24 6XN
Parkside, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 5TT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bradford and West Yorkshire