This job expired on 23 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
23 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
28 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours per week. 39 weeks per year.
Full-time equivalent salary
- Pay Grade B - £21,575 FTE
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Committed to working in a school which seeks to meet the needs of each child.
- Of the view that provision for each child, family and staff member is what will lead to our school community fulfilling its considerable potential.
- Excited at the prospect of working with children of many backgrounds and talents who are grateful for the opportunities they are offered.
- Supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school – you do not need to be Catholic
and/or of faith to be considered.
What the school offers its staff
Working in a school comes with challenges, but it can also be one of the most satisfying employment experiences a person can have. Watching children learn and develop is inspirational. Being part of that growth is rewarding. School staff members have opportunities to build profound relationships with young people and provide help and guidance that not all children receive at home.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Monica's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 402 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01908 606966
We are a friendly, caring school with high aspirations for all our pupils spiritually, academically, socially and in sport. We aim to provide a calm yet purposeful environment where consideration for others is shown by all, where everyone is valued and where success is celebrated.
Arranging a visit to St Monica's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Redwell Primary School
Barnwell Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 5LQ
Booker Park Community School
Stoke Leys Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 9ET
Hawthorn Community Primary School
Hawthorn Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 7HT
St Monica's Catholic Primary School
Currier Drive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6HB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes