Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 36.25 hours
per week, Monday- Friday 8:15am – 4:00pm 39 weeks PA (Term time plus 1 week)
3 Point 9- 13 £19,374.54 - £20,839.70 per annum (FTE £23,194 -
Site: Gladstone Primary Academy
Closing date: 28 September 23
Start Date - ASAP
Please note the trust may decide to withdraw the
advert before the closing date or interview suitable candidates prior to the
TD Education Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to
raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase
schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a newly formed
multi-academy trust we strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning
for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best
that they can be.
Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (Experience of EYFS desirable). As a Teaching
Assistant you will support the progress of students with additional learning
needs and physical needs in class and/or in small groups to overcome barriers
to learning. You will be
required to organise the learning environment and develop classroom resources
as required as well as monitor and track progress and provide feedback to
assist in developing strategies for individual students. The ideal
candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of
people (e.g. students, staff, parents).
- Have knowledge of child development and the ways in
which students learn
- Have ability to assist students on an individual
basis, in small group and whole class work
- Have Experience of working with children
- Have Knowledge and understanding of
Safeguarding/how to keep children safe
- Experience of EYFS
The Trust offers:
- excellent salary package.
- fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly
- opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon
- use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite
- Local Government pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to
learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and
professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects
all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the
successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an
Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have any questions regarding this post please contact the HR
Team on e-mail email@example.com.
This job post has expired.