Tudor Grange Primary Academy - Meon Vale is a free school that opened its doors in a new, purpose built two-form entry building in September 2021 after being in a temporary building over the previous two years. The Academy sits in the heart of a new housing development at Meon Vale and is a growing school. In September, the Academy will include a Nursery class and a one-form entry intake from Reception through to Year 4. The Academy will grow into a two-form entry organisation over successive years.
We are looking to appoint a highly competent and enthusiastic individual with early years and KS1 experience, who is a real team player to join our growing school.
The successful candidate will be required to support teaching staff in the delivery of a quality curriculum in line with the vision and ethos of the school. The role will require the successful candidate to be;
• enthusiastic and hardworking, and flexible in their approach
• knowledgeable about the primary national curriculum
• excellent users of the English language both orally and in writing
• aspirational about our children’s progress and success
• an example of personal integrity and professionalism
• autonomous in their work, following all Academy policies, specifically in relation to safeguarding, child protection and confidentiality
The hours per week are as follows: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:15pm (includes a 30-minute break for lunch).
The role is term time only and includes teacher training days.
The recruitment process is robust in seeking to establish the commitment of candidates to support the school’s measures to safeguard children and to identify , deter or reject people who might pose a risk of harm to children or are otherwise unsuited to work with them. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. All applications will be considered on their merit and the post will be offered subject to the usual health and criminal record clearance. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.