We are excited to be able to
offer a skilled, experienced and flexible Teaching Assistant the opportunity to
join our Key Stage 2 team.
The opportunity to lead classes as a Higher
Level Teaching Assistant may be available for a suitably qualified and/or
We are a welcoming, inclusive school community
rated ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features by Ofsted. The successful applicant
• Have a positive impact on the attainment and
progress of pupils;
• Undertake a range of specialised tasks to
support the learning and development of pupils;
• Promote pupil independence and positive behaviours
for learning through a ‘least help first’ approach;
• Have an appropriate level of expertise,
qualifications and/or experience, including in English and maths, and a full
and relevant Level 3 (or higher) qualification, or be committed to working towards
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools
Partnership, we offer:
• Friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn
and appreciate the support that they are given;
• A wide range of CPD opportunities, in
association with the Unity Research School and Unity Teaching School Hub;
• Opportunities for career progression across the
• A dedicated, supportive team of professional
colleagues and governors.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.