- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Term time
32.5 hrs per week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £18,562 - £19,698 FTE
- Actual salary
- £15,670 - £16,629
We are looking to appoint – a Teaching Assistant Level 1
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
• An outstanding induction process
• A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
• A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
• An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
• An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
• Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
• An Employee Assistance Programme
Closing date for applications: 10 November 2021 @ 12.00 pm
Interviews will take place: Week Commencing 15 November 2021
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to references and an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 74 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 16
About Greenfields Academy
Greenfields Academy is a 5-16 special school for pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) difficulties. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and caring classroom teaching assistant to be part of the provision within the academy.
As a school we are extremely proud of our curriculum provision. Greenfields Academy provides a holistic, creative and bespoke curriculum tailored to meet the academic and social needs of our pupils.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.
Arranging a visit to Greenfields Academy
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact – Andy Rush – Head of School Tel: 01476 574112