Primary School is a warm and welcoming school. It received a Good rating
from Ofsted in May 2023, with the report stating that “Pupils like
attending this friendly and happy school. They are confident, polite and
welcoming to visitors. They are kind and considerate of each other.
This means that pupils feel happy and safe”.
in the vicinity of the M1, A5 link roads and the L&D hospital, the school
has a diverse pupil population, with students from all different religions,
cultures, and language backgrounds. The school considers this diversity
to be a valuable asset.
school's goal is to make learning enjoyable and engaging. We strive to
provide all our students with the tools and resources they need to succeed, and
we hold high expectations for each and every one of them to become lifelong
addition, our school offers a range of modern facilities that are designed
to actively promote learning and support student success.
The successful candidate will be
someone who can:
- Be enthusiastic, calm and patient
- Motivate, support and inspire
- Be positive, flexible, and proactive
- Maintain and enhance the school’s
- Support the teaching and learning of individuals
or groups of children
- Promote good communication skills
- Demonstrate high expectations of
pupil attainment and behaviour
We can offer you:
· - A vibrant and friendly environment
- Friendly and welcoming staff and
- A supportive leadership team
- A range of staff benefits and
incentives including Employee Assistance Programme, free tea and coffee,
generous pension schemes, discounted gym membership
- On site car parking
Visits to the school are positively
The hours are Monday to Friday from
08:45 through to 15:30 (30 hours per week) the interview will be confirmed
Salary: £14,968.00 (Actual)
This job post has expired.