Grantham Additional Needs Fellowship comprises of two Ofsted Outstanding Grantham-based schools, Ambergate Sports College and Sandon School.
Sandon School caters for pupils between the ages of 3 and 19 with severe learning difficulties and complex needs. Our pupils’ needs are wide ranging; many are on the autistic spectrum, with others having Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
Our mission statement is “Every second to be Valuable, Inspiring, Personalised”. At GANF we are constantly striving to improve the lives of our pupils through their environment and experiences.
The schools are part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, engaging Teaching Assistant to help us provide the best support and actively encourage pupil learning and development.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- Bike2Work Scheme
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact the school direct on 01476 564994
Closing date for applications: Midday on Monday 11/12/2023
Interviews will take place: on Wednesday 13/12/2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.