- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Part time
23.75 hours per week
- Contract type
- Grade 4 £10,569 to £11,440 per year (Actual)
Required as soon as possible.
The governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant to work with an ambitious and hardworking team of staff as a classroom based member of support staff.
You will also support lunchtimes outside/in the hall from 12:00-1:15pm.
There will be opportunities for additional hours as overtime subject to the needs of the school at any given time.
Applications are invited from motivated and dedicated practitioners who can enhance the high standards of education in our school.
We are proud of the quality of care, guidance and support that our children receive and are looking to appoint a person who will make a full contribution towards the development of our school community, building on its strengths and inclusive Christian ethos.
You will need to:
• Be passionate about the teaching of English and Maths and have academic qualifications that would support this
• Directly contribute to raising standards for all children
• Be committed to personalised learning
• Work collaboratively as part of a team
• Work collaboratively to raise aspirations for both individual children and the school as a whole - A knowledge of teaching Read Write Inc phonics would be beneficial
We can offer you:
• Positive, happy pupils with excellent attitudes to learning
• Talented and supportive staff
• A friendly and welcoming ethos
• A learning culture that encourages professional development opportunities for all
Visits to the school are most welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children and there is an expectation that all staff are fully engaged with this. Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS and references.
Closing date: 12pm on the 17 January 2022.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.