The main aim of this role is to support children with SEND and work alongside the year group class teachers to tailor work and activities to meet the children’s needs. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and take ownership of the role, by ensuring learning is fun and engaging.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Is committed to our school ethos and values
- Is highly skilled, creative and conscientious
- Is experienced in working with children, including those with Special Educational Needs
- Is hardworking with excellent time management skills
- Has a positive and flexible approach
- Is nurturing and supportive
- Enjoys working as part of a dedicated, vibrant and creative staff team
- A strong commitment to continued professional learning including training specific to the role
- A culturally diverse setting
- A caring, inclusion environment
- A hardworking and welcoming staff team
- Children who embody our trust values of Happy, Proud, Challenged and Successful
- A well-resourced curriculum with opportunities for creativity
- A driven leadership team who will champion your career
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.