Teaching Assistant Level 2 with SEN
15 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
5 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours/week (term time +5)
- Fixed term - 31.08.2024
- Grade D Point 6-11 + SEN – please note this will be pro-rata based on hours and term time only
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about children’s learning.
- A nurturing classroom practitioner who is able to support the teacher in making teaching and learning outstanding.
- Ambitious, flexible and motivated.
- Interested in working with children with additional needs.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High standards of pupil discipline and behaviour.
- A calm, organised and flexible approach to team working
- An ability to build positive relationships
- Good Maths, English and Computing skills
- Be sensitive to the school’s ethos, which embraces the multi-faith community we serve but remains true to the Christian foundation.
For full details of the role and responsibilities,
please see the associated job description and person specification.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming school with a very supportive Christian ethos.
- Supportive governors that are committed to school improvement and who will work with you to achieve your goals.
- Dedicated and talented staff who are keen to build on high standards.
- Supportive parents and an active local church community.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- An inclusive school with happy children who enjoy learning.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 160 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bishop Bridgeman CofE Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 459 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01204 333466
Arranging a visit to Bishop Bridgeman CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - EYFS
Green End Primary School
Burnage Lane, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M19 1DR
St Sebastian's RC Primary School
Douglas Green, Salford, Greater Manchester, M6 6ET
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - Reception
Cringle Brook Primary School
388 Slade Lane, Levenshulme, M19 2HT
Teaching Assistant Level 3 KS1
Brookburn Community School
Brookburn Road, Manchester, M21 8EH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bolton and Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool