Teaching Assistant (Level 3)
17 days remaining to apply
Job start date
8 May 2023
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
17 March 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - Term-time only +5days | 32.5 hours per week
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 1 Year
- NJC Scale point 12 - 17 £24,496 - £26,845 FTE
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Possess the relevant Professional qualification: CACHE Diploma in Childcare and Education, NNEB or B.Tec Nursery Nurse NVQ Level 3, B Ed Early Years or equivalent.
- Previous primary school or childcare experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
- A passion for ensuring SEND children’s needs are met and lead to better outcomes.
- The ability to communicate well with other professionals and the family of the pupil and recognising the importance of good relationships with parents and carers.
What the school offers its staff
Co-op Academy Parkland will provide you with the reward of making a difference and you’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and whilst role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours.
We offer our colleagues excellent career development opportunities as part of the Co-op Academies Trust, along with access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development irrespective of career stage.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 113 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Co-op Academy Parkland
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 228 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Co-op Academy Parkland website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Co-op Academy Parkland
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant KS1 and KS2
Rainbow Primary Leadership Academy
Nelson Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 0HD
Roecliffe CofE Primary School
Roecliffe, York, North Yorkshire, YO51 9LY
St Patrick Catholic Primary School
Torre Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS9 7QL
Brotherton and Byram Community Primary Academy
Low Street, Knottingley, West Yorkshire, WF11 9HQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bradford and West Yorkshire