- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Term time
37 hours per week
- Contract type
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
Phoenix Park Academy and Sevenhills Academy are alternative provision academies in North East Lincolnshire and members of Wellspring Academy Trust. Wellspring is a Multi-Academy Trust specialising in primary, secondary, alternative provision education and specialist SEND SEMH provision across the Yorkshire and Humber region. We are excited to be involved in reshaping the future provision and as a result are rapidly expanding and want to hear from you if you are:
- Values driven and highly motivated to build relationships with young people
- Determined to make a difference
- Interested in supported learning or seeking a route into teaching
- An effective communicator with a sense of humour
- Creative and flexible to personalise learning
- Aware of unconditional positive regard and trauma informed practices
- Hard working and effective in a wider team
Previous experience or a specific Teaching Assistant qualification is not essential as full
training will be provided.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.