School: St Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy, Langwith
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term:32.5 hours per week, term-time only
Band: OLOL Band 4, NJC Scale Points 11 - 17
Salary: Actual Salary Band £ 16,690 to £18,795 per annum
Closing date: 9am, Monday 26th September 2022
Do you have experience of working with young people aged 3 – 11?
Are you an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant looking to join a warm and welcoming school? You will have a talent for engaging children and will be required to work flexibly across all age groups and abilities.
This role complements the work of our teachers by providing in-class and small group support to our children. You may, on occasion, be required to plan work and assess the progress of our children. There will be opportunities to develop within the school and make a valued contribution to our children's learning.
- Hold a recognised level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Support the Classroom Teacher to inspire and enthuse our children
- Be caring and supportive.
- Be committed to achieving excellent results.
- A team of talented and highly committed staff.
- A supportive working environment.
- Access to first class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Professional assistance and cycle to work scheme.
St Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, is an Ofsted rated Outstanding school.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact us on 01623 742609.Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to arrange this.
The Trust and St Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential.
We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
This job post has expired.