Teaching Assistant, Level 3
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our team.
Post: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Hours: 32.5 hours per week term time only
Salary: £20,344 - £26,317 PA Full time equivalent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 24th February, 12:00 Midday
A highly motivated, enthusiastic and reliable teaching assistant required to support and enhance learning in our school.
You must be willing to:
- support and uphold our Catholic ethos
- work with any age group (YR-Y6)
- work with initiative and be self reliant when appropriate
Additionally you must:
- have NVQ3 or equivalent
- have a high standard of spoken English
- have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms, job description and person specification can be downloaded using the links below.
Completed application forms and other required documents should be sent by email to: email@example.com by the closing date.
In order for your application to be processed please ensure all required forms are completed and uploaded. Information relating to these forms can be found in the Notes To Applicants document.
St Mary's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Essential educational requirements
A high standard of spoken english
NVQ 3 or equivalent
Essential skills and experience
Experience of working in a primary school setting would be an advantage
About St Mary's Catholic Primary School
- Vivian Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B17 0DN
- LA Maintained School
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School website (opens in a new window)