This job expired on 6 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
6 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
10 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 31.25 hrs per week
- £17877.52 - £18798.44 depending on experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- previousexperience working with children with SEND.
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- the ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- a can-do attitude.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
What the school offers its staff
- Amazing facilities and resources in a new building.
- Term-time hours.
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
Further details about the role
We are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities. This person will be required to support the progress and attainment of children at our school. The role will primarily involve supporting children with Special Educational Needs, including those with Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs).
Good skills in English and Maths are paramount. Our minimum requirement is GCSE A-C in English and Mathematics or equivalent; your application will not be considered without these qualifications.
All our Teaching Assistants provide support to pupils across break and lunchtimes; this requires the ability to work with all groups of children across the school. The role includes working both in the lunch hall with children and organising games and activities on the playground. You should be first aid trained or willing to attain that qualification.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Lime Tree Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 351 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Lime Tree Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0208 390 9544
Lime Tree Primary is a sustainable school at the centre of an inclusive community, where all members are reflective, life-long learners who have a healthy body, healthy brain and healthy heart.
Similar jobs nearby
SEND Learning Coach (Part Time)
The Olive School Hackney
32 St Johns Church Road, London, E9 6EJ
Hook Lane Primary School
Faraday Road, Welling, Kent, DA16 2ET
Southwark local authority
Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 3DU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kingston Upon Thames