- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- 19,882 FTE, 15,474 Actual Salary
Are you a caring, patient, flexible team player with the necessary skills, enthusiasm and drive to work with children?
You will work in partnership with the class teacher to plan, deliver and support high quality educational experiences across the curriculum for our children:
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of delivering high quality phonics teaching and other learning support programmes.
• Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
• Have a positive attitude and a can do approach
• Have a good level of general education – It is essential you are able to demonstrate you have achieved a
minimum of English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
• Have the ability to use your initiative to work independently and flexibly
• Have experience of supporting children in a similar role
• Have a good knowledge of the national curriculum/practices and supporting children’s learning and development
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.