Are you an excellent Teaching Assistant, with a passion for speech and language, looking to make a difference?
Are you committed to improving outcomes for all children?
City Academy Whitehawk is a “Good” school with an “Outstanding” Early Years. We are looking for a highly effective, dynamic and resilient Teaching Assistant with specialist responsibility for speech and language. The successful candidate will need to be a good team player and be able to work with the flexibility that a busy school environment demands. This role will involve a variety of duties from working in small groups, with individual children and cover teaching whole classes when the teacher is not available. In return, we can provide you with:
- A proven ‘teaching and learning’ model to support you to teach at your best.
- Respectful, polite and engaged children who greatly value their school and learning.
- A proven record of exceptional welfare and pastoral support.
- Excellent Professional Development opportunities.
- Bespoke career progression opportunities for colleagues demonstrating practice that is consistently worthy of emulation.
- A spacious, well equipped and well-resourced learning environment.
- Energetic, skilled and supportive colleagues.
- A skilled and committed SLT, and a team of staff, who are devoted to improving outcomes for all children and all staff.
- A culture of support and collaboration through our established and effective sponsor, Aurora Academies Trust.
If you would like further information regarding the job and our school please contact Nikki White, our Business Administrator, who will organise for you to speak with our Headteacher Thomas McMorrin. Nikki can be contacted on 01273 681377 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Closing date for applications – 9am Wednesday 29th November 2023 – Interviews Tuesday 5th December 2023
This job post has expired.