Teaching Assistant [TA]
4 days remaining to apply
Start date details
ASAP or September 2023
9 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
19 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time or Part Time [Term Time + INSET days]
- Dependent on Experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to recruit a full-time or part-time Teaching Assistant to join our vibrant, thriving, modern orthodox Jewish day School.
1. A desire to work with children and enable them to achieve their best and enjoy school.
2. An ability to work independently and within a team.
3. To have patience and understanding with an ability to introduce firm boundaries.
Experience working with children with behavioural needs.
What the school offers its staff
we can offer you
1. To be able to
work as part of a supportive team
2. Regular training opportunities
3. Ability to take initiative and be creative
Further details about the role
The Independent Jewish Day School is committed to equality and opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect our staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and to confirm that they are not disqualified from teaching.
CVs are not accepted. Please complete the attached application form and return to email@example.com.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 52.3 KB
About Independent Jewish Day School
- School type
- Academy, Jewish, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 226 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Independent Jewish Day School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
We are a one form entry, faith school, academy. We are a modern orthodox Jewish School and welcome candidates of all faiths.
Similar jobs nearby
Krishna Avanti Primary School
Camrose Avenue, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 6ES
Avonmore Primary School
Avonmore Road, London, W14 8SH
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
Effra Road, London, SW19 8PW
Albion Primary School
Albion Street, London, SE16 7JD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London