- Fixed term (12 months)
Annual or full time equivalent salary
- £19,100 to £19,650 Per Year
- £14,028 - £14,432 Per Year
Teaching Assistant - The Hill Primary School job summary
September 2022 start
32.5 hours per week, 8.30 to 3.30pm
Term time only / part-time will be considered
Fixed Term to end of August 2023
GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English essential
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive Teaching Assistant to join our team to support our children.
We are looking for a TA who will:
- inspire, motivate and make a difference
- be passionate about providing engaging and rich learning experiences
- be dedicated to ensuring high expectations for all children
- have drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive approach to their work
- be confident in supporting a variety of learners, including SEN children
We will offer you:
- delightful, well-behaved, engaged children to work with
- a supportive and friendly environment
- dedicated and skilled staff
- on-going training and development opportunities.
Further details and an application pack are available from our website: www.thehillprimary.org.uk or by email request to email@example.com
Closing date: 1st July 2022
Interviews: week commencing 4th July 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Applying for the job
Further details and an application pack are available from our website: www.thehillprimary.org.uk or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.orgMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.