WHIPPERLEY ACADEMY TRUST
35 hours per week (TTO + 1 week)
L3 £17983 - £18645 pro rata
L4 £18986 - £20799 pro rata
Our friendly and welcoming Multi Academy Trust requires a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated teaching assistant committed to supporting children’s learning and development through high-quality education.
We require someone who:
- Has proven experience of helping young children with their learning.
- Is able to work effectively in a successful team.
- Is adaptable and hard working.
- Is participating in their continuous professional development or has the willingness to undertake training and development activities as required.
- Our salary terms are negotiable pending on experience and qualifications.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.
Interviews date: TBC
This job post has expired.