35 hoursper week (TTO + 1 week) (Pro-Rate salary TBA)
Salaryrange – (L1a to L4) pending experience and qualifications
Our friendly and welcoming Multi Academy Trustrequires a Teaching Assistant to start before the end of March 2024. We are looking for a passionate anddedicated teaching assistant committed to supporting children’s learning anddevelopment through high-quality education.
We require someone who:
- Has proven experience of helping young children with their learning.
- Is able to work effectively in a successful team.
- Is adaptable and hard working.
- Is participating in their continuous professional development or has the willingness to undertake training and development activities as required.
- Our salary terms are negotiable pending on experience and qualifications.
The school is committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff toshare this commitment.
Applicants must be willing toundergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checkswith past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for anyposts based in schools.
Interviews date: TBC
This job post has expired.