Teaching Assistant with Named Child
4 days remaining to apply
Job start date
31 August 2023
2 June 2023 at 9am
25 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 08.45-15.15 / 37.5hrs / Term time only
- Fixed term - fixed term contact that is connected to the child and will be required whilst they have their support plan in place
Full-time equivalent salary
- TPA 4 / Pay scale 2-7 / £23,628 - £25,629 pa FTE (OLW)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Our experienced Head teacher and her supportive senior leadership team are looking to recruit an experienced teaching assistant to work with a named child/children, this position is on a fixed term contact that is connected to the child and will be required whilst they have their support plan in place. This position is term time only, working hours of 8.45am – 3.15pm.
A teaching assistant with a named child/children is responsible for ensuring that learning and teaching is highly effective and that the named pupil(s) can achieve their maximum potential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a good or outstanding classroom TA practitioner
- Continuous improvement of teaching and learning under the supervision of the Class teacher and SENDCo.
- Maintaining and raising standards under the supervision of the Class teacher and SENDCo
- Tracking performance of the named child/children
What the school offers its staff
What we offer you:
- A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
- High quality development programme with induction programmes for all new staff.
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Annual conferences with keynote speakers.
- Access to professional coaching.
- A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
- Termly forums to increase collaboration and reduce workload.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling.
- Access to discounted wrap around childcare for staff.
- Free academy-wide social events throughout the year.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 90.2 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About South Norwood Primary
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 311 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- South Norwood Primary website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
South Norwood Primary School is a two-form entry school in the South Norwood area of Croydon, with an 'Enhanced Learning Provision' in the heart of a vibrant community. We have recently been graded as ‘Good’ by Ofsted, recognising the hard work of our large team and the incredible work we do at the school. We have amazing children and a happy team of staff who work hard to ensure that everyone learns to succeed. As an integral part of our community, South Norwood Primary School is dedicated to providing an inspiring and inclusive curriculum. We will nurture and challenge our children to dream big and become valuable global citizens - beyond the walls of our learning environment. Find out more online at our website or on our Twitter page.
Arranging a visit to South Norwood Primary
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Netley Primary School & Centre for Autism
74 Stanhope Street, London, NW1 3EX
Grove Park Primary School
Nightingale Close, London, W4 3JN
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
Effra Road, London, SW19 8PW
Normand Croft Community School for Early Years and Primary Education
Bramber Road, London, W14 9PA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London