- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 Months)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
- £11,128.00 per annum
The Governors and Principal of our school are seeking a talented and committed SEND Teaching Assistant to join our team. The appointment is initially a temporary 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will already have experience of working with children with high needs in a primary school setting and have:
• QCF Level 2 Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools or equivalent qualification
• GCSE Maths and English Level 2 or equivalent qualification
• the skills to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children
• ability to use their own initiative and have a positive attitude towards the school ethos as well as be adaptable in situations
• excellent communication skills with children, staff, parents and the wider community
• a strong commitment supporting children’s learning and good behaviour
• a proven track record of good attendance
SEN - £1,324.00 per annum
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 272 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Knowsley Lane Primary School
Knowsley Lane Primary School thrives on a friendly, talented and dedicated staff team committed to developing the potential of each and every one of our children. Join us on our journey and make a difference.
What we can offer you:
• an inclusive and diverse school community
• friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
• opportunities to work with colleagues from across the
• a firm commitment to your professional development
• an innovative and forward thinking Leadership Team
• a strong focus on staff wellbeing
Arranging a visit to Knowsley Lane Primary School
Due to current COVID restrictions school visits are not currently available. However, if you would like to speak to the principal, Mrs Linda Lord, at Knowsley Lane, please contact her on 0151 556 9999.