The position is full time and class based in Year 5 (we can be flexible about start/finish time for the right candidate).
You will be required to work term time only.
In the role you will:
- Be supporting pupils in the classroom
- Run interventions under the guidance of the class teacher
- Put children first and support our caring family ethos
- Be flexible, well organised and highly motivated
- Work positively with children, all staff, parents and the wider community
- Be committed to high standards of achievement
- Be working under the direction of the class teacher
We are proud to offer:
- A supportive, dynamic, dedicated and very friendly team of staff and governors who are firmly committed to making a difference to the children at our school
- A true community school set in the beautiful rolling Chilterns well supported by parents
- Motivated, polite, enthusiastic and well-behaved children, eager to learn
- Large, spacious grounds where children have the opportunity to play, explore and learn
- Continuous professional development
- An experienced team of colleagues
- Support and encouragement from a strong leadership team.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert early should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
For more information about the job or to visit the school you may ring 01494 837498 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore applicants are required to declare:
- All unspent convictions and conditional cautions
- All spent convictions and adult cautions that are not protected (i.e. that are not filtered out) as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2020).
For further information on filtering please refer to Nacro guidance and the guidance issued by the Ministry of Justice (see, in particular, the section titled ‘Exceptions Order’).
It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. All shortlisted applicants will be required to complete self-disclosure form and return prior to interview.
This job post has expired.