Teaching Support Assistant
52 days remaining to apply
Start date details
31 July 2023 at 11:59pm
8 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Term time only (37 hours/week/39 weeks/year)
Full-time equivalent salary
- £25,409 to £28,371
- Salary Scale: H/14-20
What skills and experience we're looking for
- We are looking for a special person with great enthusiasm, energy and vigour to join us at the CE Academy.
- All CE Academy staff are expected to work directly with young people. The post calls for an exceptional ability to get on well with challenging young people, their parents/carers, colleagues and representatives of other agencies, to work flexibly and conscientiously both as a member of a team and independently. The successful applicants will be expected to assist the teachers in supporting the work of pupils.
- The work will take place within and beyond the classroom and will include both direct work with pupils and the preparation of materials, display work etc.
- The successful applicants may be expected to work from other Academy sites from time to time. There may be a requirement to travel throughout the county, transporting children where necessary and this requirement may be at short notice.
What the school offers its staff
- The CE Academy provides alternative education for young people who are permanently excluded or at risk of exclusion from mainstream schools.
- We respond to the educational needs of pupils who would otherwise be attending mainstream/special schools.
- We have positive expectations of the behaviour and performance of every pupil and foster an atmosphere of mutual respect between pupils and staff.
Further details about the role
- Further information and a manual or online application form is available below. CE Academy will only consider applicants that have completed a CE application form and emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org
you would like to arrange a visit to one of our campuses, please
contact our County Office and ask to meet a member of the Senior Leadership
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About The CE Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- Up to 230 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The CE Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01604 239734
The CE Academy provides alternative education for young people who are permanently excluded from school or dual registered.
Arranging a visit to The CE Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant with Responsibility for Behaviour
Hospital Lane, Blaby, Leicestershire, LE8 4FE
The CE Academy
Poole Street, Northampton, NN1 3EX
Teaching Assistant – Autism Specialist
Wootton Upper School
Hall End Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43 9HT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Northampton