Trust Assistant Headteacher: Behaviour
This job expired on 24 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
24 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
24 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 1 FTE
Full-time equivalent salary
- L12-L16 £58,676 - £64,855
What skills and experience we're looking for
Our ideal candidate will be a successful leader within the secondary education sector who can demonstrate experience and impact of leading pastoral teams and delivering a positive change in behaviour and routines. As an individual, you will possess the skills to guide and develop others to emulate your good practice.
What the school offers its staff
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
- An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career.
- We takethe wellbeing and health of employees seriously. We have a range of support mechanisms and benefits available to employees and the Trust has signed up to the Education Staff Wellbeing Charter.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Friesland School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1293 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Friesland School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Trust is a family of schools with a common ethos and values who share collective goals. We have a united passion to transform the lives of children and young people in our local community by achieving the very best we can for every student in our schools. Our aim is to provide an excellent education for all, enabling our students to gain confidence, raise their aspirations and become well prepared for adult life. We are a large and growing Trust, which currently employs over 1,000 colleagues. We support career and professional development through structured CPD, secondments to other schools within the Trust (including promotion opportunities), and we foster sharing of good practice through a range of subject specialist groups across our schools. These opportunities to develop your career exist within a culture that values your contribution and enables you to achieve your personal goals whilst improving the educational experience and life choices of our students. When joining any of our schools, you will receive a structured induction, and if you are an NQT, you can expect a programme of professional advice and support to help you successfully complete the NQT year. We offer you: • a competitive salary and benefits package including pensions, generous holiday provisions and ancillary benefits; • an environment where you will be working with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals; • the chance to develop your skills, practice and experience through a range of opportunities with one or more of our schools. What we seek from you: • a commitment to our ethos and values; • a passion to deliver the best education you can for every child or young person, making a positive difference; • the energy to act as a role model and a source of inspiration for our students. We are a growing Trust with a strong reputation. Our schools are located in the counties of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire and our current schools are Ashfield School, Frederick Gent School, Heritage High School, The Manor Academy, Selston High School, Swanwick Hall School, Friesland School and Wilsthorpe School. To find out more about us, please go to The Two Counties Trust website. We hope we will be welcoming you to our Trust in the near future.
Similar jobs nearby
Bennerley Fields School
Stratford Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8QZ
Executive Lead for Secondaries
Mowbray Education Trust Limited
Scalford Road, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1LH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottinghamshire and Nottingham