Trust Assistant Network Manager
Endeavour Learning Trust, Leyland, PR25 2TP
This job expired on 30 January 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
As soon as possible
30 January 2022 at 9:00am
21 January 2022
About Endeavour Learning Trust
- Trust type
- Multi-academy trust
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01772 817904
Thank you for showing an interest in Endeavour Learning Trust.
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of a dedicated team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
Endeavour Learning Trust is an expanding Trust in the North West, currently spanning South Ribble, West Lancashire and North Sefton. Our Trust is a mix of good schools and schools which have been in challenging circumstances. Where there has been work to be done, the impact has been rapid and significant. We are keen to welcome other schools into our Trust and we have strengthened our central team to ensure we have the capacity to continue to support where we are needed most. Our Trust has been further strengthened by the addition of our primary schools and a school with a Sixth Form College, which enables us to embrace the all through nature of education.
Our family ethos is tangible; we work as a team; we want the best for everyone. But we are also staunch in our commitment to doing this in a way which protects the wellbeing of our staff and our students; our commitment to reducing workload is non-negotiable. We seek to thrive; individually, together, in our classrooms, staffrooms, schools and across the Trust.
Our overall aims are to provide:
• A world class education for all our students, regardless of ability or background, which builds resilience, confidence and drive, in an ever-changing world
• A workforce of the highest calibre, with a winning combination of teamwork, skill, experience, passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence
• A relentless focus on individual and collective improvement and personal and professional development, in an ethos of high expectations and personal ambition
• The moral imperative to ensure that no child is left behind and no individual is overlooked in their uniqueness and distinctive potential
• A nurturing environment, where everyone feels safe and valued and where we get the balance right between encouragement and support and stretch and challenge, so that all of us can aim high and work together to make those aspirations a reality
• A genuine commitment to foster partnerships, across our family of schools, with our parents, other strategic partners and our wider communities
• The expertise to efficiently and effectively deploy and maximise our resources across the MAT and our wider networks and partnerships
We hope the enclosed information about the role will encourage you to apply.
Mrs L Gwinnett
CEO – Endeavour Learning Trust
Head office location
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed