- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
3 days a week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £26,541 - £29,581
- Actual salary
- £13,967 - £15,567
Are you passionate about supporting students to develop themselves through the Duke of Edinburgh Award (DofE) and other alternative programmes? If the answer is yes, this exciting post may be for you.
As DofE Operating Authority Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and enacting the annual DofE plan that strives to continually improve the safety and quality of the BET DofE experience and completion rates
- Quality assuring the day to day operational activities of the DofE centres in the Trust
- Supporting DofE centres in the Trust (for example performance management and mentoring of DofE Coordinators and Verifiers, advice, guidance, training, completing grant applications and helping with the delivery of the programmes)
- Working to promote DofE across the schools and local communities.
- Working closely with DofE Headquarters to further the national aims of DofE.
- Supporting the running of expeditions across the Trust
- Running the Silver and Gold DofE Programmes at Bohunt School Liphook.
The role would entail approximately two days a week working across BET managing the Trust’s DofE Operating Authority. The remaining day will be based at Bohunt School Liphook, where you will be responsible for the running of the Silver and Gold DofE programmes. There is the possibility of making the role full-time by adding two days of teaching to the three-day role.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- Trust type
- Multi-academy trust
About Bohunt Education Trust
Bohunt Education Trust is a fast growing and dynamic multi-academy trust of eight secondary schools in the south of England. As our own DofE Operating Authority, we are looking to appoint a Trust DofE Operating Authority Manager, who will work across all our academies to quality assure and develop the DofE programmes.
We offer you:
• Potential for career progression in a rapidly-growing Multi-Academy Trust
• Cycle to work scheme, Retail and other discounts
• Open and forward-thinking working environment
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.