- Oversee the safeguarding initiatives across the Trust, ensuring strategic direction and robust oversight.
- Maintain and enhance compliance with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) through regular audits and staff training.
- Lead the development and delivery of comprehensive safeguarding training across the Trust.
- Manage effective communication with the Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) network.
- Produce insightful monthly safeguarding reports, identifying trends and areas for action.
- Conduct thorough investigations into safeguarding concerns, including LADO referrals.
- Offer expert advice and regular updates to the Safeguarding Trustee and the Executive Board.
Who Are We Looking For?
- A professional with a background in education, social work, policing, healthcare, or a related field, demonstrating extensive experience in safeguarding.
- An individual who resonates with our ethos of collaboration, embodying the belief that "together, with input from all, we are stronger”.
- Someone committed to our values of collaboration, inspiration, and growth, and dedicated to continuous professional and educational development.
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of effectively engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- A dedication to upholding and enhancing our Trust's vision and standards in educational and safeguarding practices.
What We Offer
- A pivotal role in a growing trust focused on transforming education and improving pupil life chances.
- A collaborative and supportive environment, encouraging connection with like-minded professionals and personal growth within our Trust.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, reflective of your experience and the importance of this role.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Annual well being day.
- Hybrid working.
This job post has expired.