Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (One year post)
M1 to M4 - £25,714 to £31,778
Didcot Primary Academy is looking to recruit two teachers (M1 to M4) to start in September 2021. Both are fixed term posts for one year. One post will be class based, with the other as an additional Key Stage 1 teacher teaching Year 2 in the morning and working with small groups in the afternoon across Key Stage one and lower Key Stage two in order to help pupils make accelerated progress following the disruption over the last two years due to COVID.
These vacancies represent an exciting time to be part of a developing academy which has clear direction, strong leadership and a well-established set of values. We truly believe in the transformational power of education and aim to deliver the best opportunities for staff and students who are part of our journey.
We are looking for a teacher with a passion for teaching and this post is suitable for an NQT.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
• Can fill our children’s lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
• Can create a haven in which our children feel especially safe, valued and happy
In return we can offer:
• A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence in all they do
• Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn
• A commitment to high quality professional development
• A supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team and Trust
• A superb working environment in our fabulous building with extensive grounds
Further information about the school and the job description/person specification can be found on our website: www.gemsdidcotprimary.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
335 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Didcot Primary Academy
Didcot Primary is a popular, ambitious and successful multicultural primary school, with a nursery, that opened in September 2016. The school currently has 395 pupils (from nursery to Year 6) and will grow by 60 Reception pupils a year until the school reaches maximum capacity of 420 in 2022. We are very proud of the school that we are creating and are looking to expand our team.
Omnia Learning Trust has been established to offer all children in our academies a first class education. It has high expectations of everyone in the school community and challenges children to succeed while supporting them every step of the way. Currently Omnia Learning Trust has three academies.
Arranging a visit to Didcot Primary Academy
We welcome visits to our school. Please contact the school office on 01235 606012 to arrange a visit.