- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main to upper scale
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and excellent Upper KS2 Teacher.
Applications are welcome from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
The post will involve teaching across the school, alongside a tutor responsibility.
The key purpose will be to plan, develop and deliver high quality lessons and courses within the broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated subject area curriculum using a variety of approaches, to continually enhance teaching and learning.
A copy of the job description and person spec can be found in the Application Pack.
The successful candidate will be
• An excellent practitioner who is able to deliver a high standard of education
• Someone who can work alongside our enthusiastic and innovative team
• Willing to contribute to the whole school community
• A caring person, to ensure that the emotional well-being of our pupils is at the heart of what we do
• Adaptable, innovative and able to utilise a range of teaching styles
• Able to plan and deliver engaging lessons
We can offer
• A thriving, successful school
• Encouragement and support to develop your skills and expertise
• Motivated and well behaved pupils
• A committed team of staff and Governors
• Excellent resources
• Opportunities for professional development
• An established and successful NQT Programme
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 9 to 13
- Education phase
- School size
- 585 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 9 to 13
About Ferndown Middle School
Ferndown Middle School is part of the Castleman Academy Trust – a Trust which prides itself on putting children first, always and puts its values of Respect, Independence, Creativity and Inclusion at the heart of everything we do.
It is the staff in our academies who make our schools vibrant places of learning – who do all they can to make sure our children become confident individuals, successful learners and responsible citizens. Our staff want to make a real difference to the lives of the children they work with and are learners themselves who relish professional development opportunities.
Working in a Castleman Academy Trust school you will be working with other forward thinkers, who see possibilities and are optimistic. You will have the support of like-minded colleagues and together we will ensure everyone has a great work life balance. Being part of the Castleman Academy Trust means there are a whole host of opportunities for you to develop and flourish.
Arranging a visit to Ferndown Middle School
If you would like to visit the school, please contact the school office to arrange an appointment. To gain a greater understanding of our school values, curriculum offer and premises, please visit our school website and refer to the application pack.