Full details of this role can be found in the
and Person Specification.
Start date as soon as possible or August 2023
www.dixonsaa.com or call the academy on 01274 089890 and speak to A Watson, HR, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Why choose Dixons Allerton Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on students being scholarly
- Weekly coaching and CPD
- Highly visible senior leadership team
- High staff morale
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 16 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: 3 primaries, 10 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Over 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18, we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Visit youtube.com/dixonsopensource to learn more about our approaches and culture.
This job post has expired.