We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to
become an integral member of our pastoral team. We need someone who can build
excellent relationships with our students, ensuring that every individual
achieves the very best they can.
To be successful
at Fort Pitt, you will:
- provide exceptional support and challenge to ensure the
wellbeing of our students is at the core of all that we do
- embrace our supportive & warm ethos and culture
- be a team player but also have the initiative to work
- be willing to get stuck in and offer support to the wider
- enjoy working with young people and have a good sense of humour!
In return, we
will offer you:
- a happy school where all students are enthusiastic and and
realise their potential
- an incredibly supportive group of colleagues and leaders
- an opportunity to really make a difference to students’ life
chances and ambitions
- CPD opportunities both at school and Trust level
- non-contributory membership of Benenden
private health care cover
- membership of the Local Government Pension
half-term break in October
- cycle to work scheme
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a
school visit, please contact Mary Burling on 01634 842359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where
interest and applications received are high, therefore we encourage early
Beyond Schools Trust is
committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects
all staff and volunteers to share in this
commitment. All post holders in a regulated activity are subject to
appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring
Service (DBS) Enhanced check".
Equality & Inclusivity Statement
At Beyond Schools Trust we strive to be a diverse and inclusive
workplace where we can ALL be ourselves. We particularly encourage applications
from under-represented communities, including but not limited to those who
identify as Black, Asian or from a minority ethnic background.
Beyond Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in a regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check".
This job post has expired.