Are you the person we are looking for?
- Are you innovative in your thinking?
- Do you bring a unique perspective and experience?
- Do you believe reading and the love of books should be at the heart of learning?
- Are you an excellent, well organised classroom practitioner?
- Are you reflective and able to lead by example?
- Are you passionate about children being the best that they can be?
- Are you interested in the latest teaching and learning practice?
- Do you see the fun and enjoyment in learning?
- Do you have the qualities to work with a lively and enthusiastic team?
Are we the school you are looking for? We offer:
- a character school in which you can make your mark;
- modern resources with beautiful grounds;
- the opportunity to belong to a collaborative team of schools, working together to achieve the best outcomes;
- a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
- an ethos which embraces diversity, equity and inclusion
- We can also offer you a highly structured programme of CPD and support. We deliver the Early Career Framework via The Ambition Institute, which will enable Early Career Teachers to train and develop alongside other Early Career teachers within Charfield School and the Trust.
CSET is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to child protection screening appropriate to the post, which will include an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check for the children’s workforce and a Children’s Barred List check
This job post has expired.