Fixed term (Maternity cover from April /May 2021)
Main Scale - Upper Pay Scale £29,915 - £45,766 (Outer London Pay Spine)
We are looking for excellent classroom practitioners.
Ofsted judged the school to be good in May 2017
Garden Suburb Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community. We seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
- children who are eager to learn and who are very well behaved
- an outstanding curriculum and high academic standards
- a happy, caring and inclusive environment where the diverse cultural background of our children enriches learning and personal development
- supportive parents and governors
- very good training for the development of staff, provided by the school and the LA, enabling all staff to extend their talents within teaching, learning and management.
Local authority maintained school
355 pupils enrolled
7 to 11
About Garden Suburb Junior School
This three form entry junior school is attractively situated in Hampstead Garden Suburb with easy access to the underground.
Application forms and further details are attached. Completed forms to be returned to Ms Bailey in the school office at email@example.com
The Head Teacher, Mrs Eileen Bhavsar, would warmly welcome visits to the school. To arrange a visit, please telephone or email the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8455 3269 Option 3.
Closing Date: Monday 8th March 2021
NB: If this role interests you, please submit your application form as soon as possible, as suitable candidates may be interviewed and appointed before the closing date.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.