- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (August 2022 with possibility of extending further)
- ECT to MPS 6 (incorporating London fringe weighting)
Are you a teacher who brings learning to life and can you help us to provide a supportive, stimulating environment in which each child is enabled and encouraged to attain the highest standard of achievement? Alwyn Infant School is looking for a Year 1 teacher to join its dynamic and vibrant team in Key Stage 1.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 248 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 7
About Alwyn Infant School
We are a popular, three-form entry infant school with amazing children, friendly staff and a committed governing body. We can offer:
• positive, friendly and well-behaved children, who are motivated to achieve and who
deserve the very best;
• a well-resourced, vibrant and friendly school;
• our full commitment to your professional development;
• friendly, supportive staff who are dedicated to team work.
We are looking for:
• a motivated and caring practitioner to join our very successful Key Stage 1 team;
• a strong commitment to further raise standards and continue the excellent development
of the school;
• high expectations of achievement, behaviour and inclusivity;
• a teacher with a passion and belief that all children can achieve, whatever their needs,
abilities and circumstances;
• commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Arranging a visit to Alwyn Infant School
For further information, an application pack or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01628 622477 or email email@example.com.