Year 1 Class Teacher - Fixed Term Post
Goosewell Primary Academy, Plymouth, Devon
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,371 to £35,971|
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Class Teacher. This is a great opportunity for an individual passionate about education with a vision and commitment to embrace our ethos of "Rise to Greatness".
To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as described in the School Teachers Pay and Conditions documents.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher status
Post Graduate Degree - Teaching
Essential skills and experience
• Successful teaching career
• Recent successful experience teaching in EYFS/KS1/KS2
• Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the safeguarding children agenda and its application
• Experience of curriculum planning in a Primary School
• Experience of assessment of children’s learning for a variety of purposes
• Evidence of encouraging and sustaining the active involvement of parents
• Use of assessment for learning strategies
• Recent personal and professional development.
• Experience of working pro-actively within a staff team
• Good communication skills with all members of the school community
• Have up to date knowledge of current educational issues.
|School size||517 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Goosewell Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Goosewell Primary Academy
Goosewell Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 9HD