- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
We are working hard to provide a safe and engaging atmosphere for our children to learn and thrive.
Why would you want to work at Hawksmoor?
• children that are well-behaved and have a clear understanding of the robust behaviour policy that is in place, which is fully supported by all staff
• comprehensive CPD opportunities for teachers looking to enhance skills or teachers looking for career progression in an expanding academy
• a school that holds staff well-being in the highest regard
• collegiate atmosphere with joint insets, joint PPA and joint staff meetings being held across all sites.
• being part of an academy that shares planning and ideas, thus ensuring that teachers are fully supported and can spend the most amount of time making better lessons for our children
• high staff morale with three schools working together as one; the Endeavour Partnership Trust family
• a focus on the impact education has on our children with no formal observations, but more casual drop-ins to support with improving everyday practice
• onsite parking and a short bus ride from the local train station with a well-served bus stop directly outside.
Come and join us…help us fly high at Hawksmoor
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- Up to 636 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Hawksmoor School
We fully appreciate that happy teachers make great teachers and this is what we want for our wonderful community of children. Hawksmoor Primary School has recently (1st April 2021) joined Windrush Primary School, in the Endeavour Partnership Trust.
Working for Hawksmoor Primary School and being a part of the Endeavour Partnership Trust means being part of a community of exceptional practitioners. Colleagues are warm, welcoming and supportive of each other. Hawksmoor Primary School engages with, and supports its workforce, creating a working environment which nurtures the development of personal and professional excellence.
Hawksmoor Primary School is a 2 form entry school based in Thamesmead which offers a diverse, vibrant and friendly community. The children that attend Hawksmoor are a pleasure to teach and enjoy their learning. We are at the beginning of a journey of school improvement and we encourage passionate and hardworking teachers, who would like to join us on this exciting time, in raising standards.
Arranging a visit to Hawksmoor School
Visits to the school are encouraged, please call Donna Corrigan: 020 8836 9710 ext 212 to arrange.