- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- £25,714 - £36,961 pa
This role would suit a teacher with a genuine passion for teaching and learning with exceptional classroom management and creative application of subject knowledge.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
• Treat pupils with dignity and build relationships rooted in mutual respect
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with the community in the best interests of pupils
• Make a positive contribution to the wider ethos and community of the school with a particular focus on developing outdoor learning.
We can offer:
• Strong professional development through our coaching and mentoring programme
• A welcoming, positive team to work in collaboration with
• A school where children are excited to learn and have fun.
Applying for the job
To apply for the position of class teacher, please download application details from the school website www.heathcoteprimaryschool.co.uk or from www.communityacademiestrust.org (saving to your computer) and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms. Submit the forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than noon on Thursday 30th September 2021.CV’s alone are unacceptable
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 241 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Heathcote Primary School
Heathcote Primary School is a free school which opened in September 2017. We are part of Community Academies Trust. The school is part of a new community which is growing rapidly. We cater for children who predominantly live in the estates surrounding the school and Leamington Spa. The school is 2-form entry and is set in wonderful grounds which are developing. We have a forest school area, sports field, amphitheater and surrounding land which is ripe for development. We are particularly focussed on developing a curriculum which is embedded in outdoor learning.
Arranging a visit to Heathcote Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone the office on 01926 290330 to arrange an appointment. Our website also provides lots of information.