We are seeking a Year 3 class teacher to join our passionate and dedicated teaching team at Floreat Montague Park Primary School, initially on a one year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
You would teach in one of our Year 3 classes in the school which is now at capacity as a full primary school and be part of a team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
What we are looking for:
- A teacher who loves their work
- A teacher who is inspired by children and their colleagues
- A colleague with experience of teaching in key stage 2
- An excellent teacher and role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
- A highly motivated and creative teacher
- A teacher who can create a culture of high expectations for behaviour and achievement of all children
- A positive, open-minded professional
Why work at Floreat Montague Park:
- You will be part of a progressive group of professionals intent on building a successful school.
- You will be able to work in Montague Park, a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing new community.
- You will be part of the GLF family of schools, a trust with a clear education vision and focus on securing improvement through professional development.
- As the school continues to grow, we anticipate many opportunities to develop your career and progress at Floreat.
- As part of the GLF community of schools, you can expect excellent professional development and strong support.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).