Chepping View Primary Academy is looking to recruit an experienced and successful teacher who will be a committed, dynamic and forward thinking Year Leader for its Year 5 team. You will be looking for the next step in your career, which will enable you to develop your leadership skills, and contribute to the success of a forward looking and ambitious school . The role will involve a teaching commitment in Year 5 and leadership across the two Year 5 classes. The position has a TLR 2.1 payment which can increase to a 2.2, if you are asked to engage in work supporting other schools.
• Wonderful children who are keen to learn
• A dedicated and enthusiastic staff team
• Effective support with planning
• A strong focus upon work-load reduction and staff well-being
• A comprehensive induction programme
• Easy access to excellent CPD through Inspiring Futures
• Opportunities for career development across our MAT
• High priority for staff children in our admissions code
• 75% discount off our on-site wrap-around care for staff CVPA pupils
Our Y5 children say they are looking for:
• Someone who really cares about us and what we learn
• Someone who listens and wants to help us
• Someone who teaches interesting and exciting lessons
TLR 2.1 ( £2,796)
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Chepping View Primary Academy is a combined primary academy, a National Support School, National Behaviour Hub and founding school of Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust. We value diversity in our team.
We also lead Inspiring Futures Professional Development which provides CPD to school staff across Buckinghamshire.
Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust is a small Buckinghamshire MAT with three schools.
Arranging a visit to Chepping View Primary Academy
Please do call to arrange either a conversation on the phone with the Principal or a tour of the school by the Principal or one of the Vice Principals.