- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPR/UPR (Inner London) - £32,157 - £50,935 – dependent on experience and current pay range
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and facing school, where the staff inspire pupils and pupils inspire staff to achieve excellent results. We want our children to feel like a ‘fish in water’, so that they experience both high levels of well-being and involvement.
Beam County Primary School is a forward-thinking school, striving to continually improve our education and environment for our children and staff
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for teaching and developing children’s characteristics of effective learning
• Has positivity and drive, and is able to provide bespoke and personalised learning for our pupils, working alongside all staff.
• Is creative, innovative and committed to fostering a love of learning
• Promotes a stimulating and nurturing approach to ensure children’s levels of well-being and involvement are high
• Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Is hardworking and committed to raising standards, inspiring and motivating children to aspire to their full potential.
• Is reliable and has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and is committed to working as part of a strong team.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 606 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Beam Primary School
Beam County Primary School is a thriving and vibrant primary school situated in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. Our core vision, ‘Creating a lifelong love of learning’, is paramount to what we provide for all members of the school community, ensuring all pupils and teachers continue this vision. We strive to ensure outstanding quality and exemplary support for the community and pupils that we serve.
At Beam County Primary School we provide a learning environment which caters for the needs of each individual and ensures pupils develop new skills, broaden their knowledge and achieve their potential.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a teacher who wants to develop their teaching career in a large school that has the friendliness and support of a strong team. Due to extenuating circumstances, we are seeking three enthusiastic and experienced Primary School Teacher, to join our school from January 2022.
Our school offers:
• a nurturing yet academically challenging environment for our pupils, of which the successful candidate will be expected to foster.
• a close partnership with parents and offers a range of additional exciting learning opportunities
Arranging a visit to Beam Primary School
For further details about this post please see our website: http://beamcountyprimaryschool.org/
Visits to the school are most welcome and strongly encouraged. Please either telephone the school office on 0208 270 4700 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Please note that CVs are not accepted unless accompanied by a completed application form.