||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||Main Pay Scale
Molehill Primary Academy has an opportunity for a passionate Year 5 Teacher to join us from February 2021. Our appointed candidate’s main focus will be to maintain our strong practice in the Key Stage that you will be working in. We are a growing school that is driving forward and on the up – it’s a great time to join us on our journey. Our children benefit hugely from an energetic, highly motivated, dynamic and forward thinking teacher who places them at the centre of school life, with high expectations of pupil's achievement and behaviour, ensuring every child achieves their full potential!
As a Class Teacher you will demonstrate:
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching in this year group and subject area with the ability to inspire and lead others
- High personal and professional standards, drive and energy with a teaching ability to provide a role model for all
- Passion and tenacity to make a real difference to pupils across all subject areas and the ability to help children go further than they think possible!
- A commitment to being a strong classroom practitioner and can work effectively in a team
- Excellent communication skills, developing the potential of all of our children
A willingness to engage in and support our school’s coaching programme
Our children deserve the very best so our successful candidate will:
- Have a commitment and determination to champion our children to meet their potential
- Be willing to go above and beyond for the sake of our children and our school
- Demonstrate pride in themselves, their work and how they help children to learn
- Bring joy to their classroom, their school team and the wider school
In return, we can offer:
- Amazing children, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and keen learners
- A hugely supportive, committed and friendly staff team, leadership, parents and Governing Body
- A commitment to staff Continued Professional and Learning Development and your wellbeing
- Opportunities for career progression across our Leigh Academies Trust schools
If you share our vision and values and you are excited by this amazing opportunity, empowering you to make a real difference to pupil achievement, please contact the school office on 01622 751 729, or, the Talent Team on email@example.com.
More on how to apply
About Molehill Primary Academy
Working for Molehill Primary Academy: Our academy is a happy, caring and secure community which offers a stimulating learning environment. By developing potential and self-esteem we help everyone to become a unique, responsible, considerate and successful individual.
Our academy caters for boys and girls from the age of 4-11 years. It is well equipped, having its own library, dining hall, assembly hall, sports field and nature reserve. At Molehill, we aim to give every child the very best start possible to their education through vibrant and engaging teaching, enabling the children to become active learners and by using an exciting, broad and balanced curriculum.
Throughout the school, we want our children to enjoy a wide range of experiences which bring the curriculum to life and make learning fun. All staff work hard to ensure the best possible quality of education for the children in every year group. It stands in beautiful grounds that we have developed specially to aid curriculum studies.
Being part of Leigh Academies Trust: As of 1st September 2020, our Trust will comprise 28 geographically organised academies (11 secondaries, 15 primaries and 2 special) educating over 16,000 students, and employing over 2,500 talented staff. We also have one further secondary academy in the development phase, due to open in September 2021. The Trust is establishing four ‘clusters’ of academies: North West Kent; Central Kent; South East London; Medway. In addition, the Trust is responsible for one of the region’s biggest initial teaching training providers and a large teaching school. Click here to view our future plans in our Vision 2025 document.
As part of Leigh Academies Trust you will have ample opportunity to collaborate with your peers both within the academy and across the whole Trust. This is an important part of our vision as we know through experience that we perform better when we work together. You are supported to undertake regular self-development to continue your professional development and hopefully progress further within the organisation.
We strive to offer a range of benefits that all employees can take advantage of which we regularly review and add to - click here to view what you’d receive as a member of staff with Leigh Academies Trust.
Diversity at our core: As a Trust, we are passionate about diversity and recognise that as individuals we all bring something unique to the role regardless of age, gender, race, beliefs or disabilities which is why we treat all of our people equally, without compromise.
The academy is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place across the Trust.
Recruitment and hiring during COVID-19: Despite the challenges we face, recruitment and hiring will continue for all Leigh Academies Trust vacancies with as little disruption as possible over the coming weeks and months. This is for all senior, teaching and support staff appointments. Applications will still be reviewed and interviews conducted in a timely manner, although interview activities will vary. If you have any queries or concerns, please get in touch with the LAT Talent Team - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on the quality and quantity of applications received, Leigh Academies Trust reserves the right to close this vacancy sooner than the specified closing date. Applicants will be notified of this where possible. Therefore, early applications are encouraged.
Hereford Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 7ND