MPS/UPS pay scale dependent on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational teacher to join our UKS2 team.
We are seeking a talented Year 6 teacher with high standards, excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing an exciting and empowering curriculum for the oldest children in school.
You will be:
- a positive, energetic, cheerful and caring role model
- passionate about children’s wellbeing, learning and achievement
- someone who values an enriched curriculum to accomplish excellence
- pro-active, organised and able to work well in a team
- able to work with diligence and be self-reflective
In return, we can offer:
- happy, engaged children who are keen to learn together
- a busy, creative and dynamic school
- a motivated, professional and well supported staff team
- commitment to professional development and support at all levels
- well equipped and extensive facilities and grounds
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
419 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Burley Oaks Primary School
Burley Oaks is a successful and vibrant primary school with positive, ‘can do’ team ethos. Our relentless in the pursuit of an education that unlocks passions, realises potential, nurtures love learning achieves outcomes for all pupils.
Arranging a visit to Burley Oaks Primary School
Visits can be arranged by contacting the school in accordance with the procedures in place to minimise the risk of Covid transmission.